Saturday, February 13, 2010

I havent a clue but Im learing.

My sausages are boiling on the stove but I'm determined to finish this as small a post as its going to be. I really don't know what I'm doing here but I hope one day I will. I paint and sell some jewelry for now I just want you to go look at it tell me what you think and I will post more later. I know why read this at all.??? It hasn't got any juicy details of broken up marriages in it, or the death of someone famous. It just has me, simple little ole me, that wants the world to know one day that I'm not Vincent Willem van Gogh, but I think I'm related. If not to Vincent then to the Queen and why not. She just got lucky, you know that saying its all in the timing. Right place at the right time. Sausages are calling my name, go check out Etsy and my stuff.. and others. there are alot of talented people there.. It takes a while to sort through some of them but there their. CHECK THEM OUT

http://www.etsy.com/shop/BigBeadsandMore

No comments:

Post a Comment